Interpretation criteria that differentiates surfaces contaminated with high level of bacteria from the level found on dirty surfaces in non flooded normal buildings.
Defines clean as a criteria for Post Remediation Verification (PRV). Surfaces considered clean contain only background levels of bacteria as that seen in normal non problem buildings.
- Initial diagnostic assessment
- Rapid remediation clearance testing
- Pre/Post HVAC cleaning documentation
- Healthy Building Assessments
- Expedite disaster response damage assessment
- Healthcare ICRA documentation
- Routine maintenance cleaning confirmation