Bactiquant methodology is based on a well-documented technology that has been vetted by the United States Environmental Agency, Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) program.
In addition, technical papers have been published in peer reviewed journal and presented at scientific conferences (AIHce and AIOH).
- Assessment of the Bacterial Contamination and Remediation Efficacy after Flooding Using Fluorometric Detection. M. Reeslev, JC Nielsen, L Rogers. Accepted for publication ASTM Journal, 2011.
- Rapid Technology for Assessment of the Bacterial Contamination and Remediation Efficacy after Flooding using Fluorometric Detection AIOH, 2012.
- Initial diagnostic assessment
- Rapid remediation clearance testing
- Pre/Post HVAC cleaning documentation
- Healthy Building Assessments
- Expedite disaster response damage assessment
- Healthcare ICRA documentation
- Routine maintenance cleaning confirmation