Onsite bacterial contamination assessment.
- Onsite results in less than an hour!
- Verified Technology (USEPA 2011)
- High data reproducibility
The Bactiquant-surface is a rapid method for measuring the level of bacteria on surfaces whether they are introduced from flooding or whether they are present due to structural water damage or a generally high moisture content. The method was developed specifically as a tool to investigate surfaces that have been affected by Category 1, 2 & 3 water sources.
The Bactiquant-surface fills the gap between the slow classical cultivation methods and the very rapid but non-specific and inaccurate methods based on ATP technology. A high reproducibility and robustness has provided a platform for the development of Interpretation Criteria which is a unique feature for the Bactiquant-surface.
The Bactiquant is the only rapid surface technology specifically for bacteria that has been verified by US-EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
Bacteria can sometimes inhibit mould growth and vice versa. In situations where liquid water is visibly present bacteria often dominates completely inhibiting mould growth. Where conditions are moist, but without liquid water, mould usually dominates and can inhibit bacterial growth.
- Initial diagnostic assessment
- Rapid remediation clearance testing
- Pre/Post HVAC cleaning documentation
- Healthy Building Assessments
- Expedite disaster response damage assessment
- Healthcare ICRA documentation
- Routine maintenance cleaning confirmation